I have done a ton of work over the years to understand and build an effective Internet marketing and communications network. The trick is to leverage rss feeds across multiple platforms to reach your audience where they hang out.For example, some of my readers find me through Twitter and Facebook, while others search Google for a particular keyword phrase and stumble upon my bookmarks on Digg or Delicious. They may never visit my website but by linking my various accounts correctly they’re bound to find me somehow and interact on their platform of choice. Many of the tools and options to link these accounts have changed so it’s time to update my settings and re-evaluate my process for communicating online. Here is a snapshot of my initial thoughts. In part 2, I’ll take a deeper look at the direction information flows and the best setup to optimize my reach and time.
Please leave a comment below or on Twitter @steinarknutsen.
- Repurposing existing content for an additional boost to your online marketing and communications strategy
- Part IV – How to Podcast from Your Mac (iWeb and iTunes)
- Setting SMART Goals for your 2012 Internet Marketing Strategy
- Setting SMART Goals for your 2010 Internet Marketing Strategy
- Setting SMART Goals for your 2011 Internet Marketing Strategy
This is a great time to sign up to my newsletter where you'll receive tons of great content only available to my subscribers.