What is Dropbox?
Dropbox allows you to easily store and share files online in either a private or public setting. Dropbox works hard to make sure that all your files are the same no matter where you’re working from. This means that you can start working on a computer at school or the office, and finish from your home computer.
- Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere.
- Invite your friends, family and teammates to any folder in your Dropbox, and it’ll be as if you saved that folder straight to their computers.
- Dropbox is like a time machine that lets you undo mistakes and even undelete files you accidentally trash!
- 2GB of Dropbox for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
- Dropbox works with Windows, Max, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
- Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Send people links to specific files in your Dropbox rather than emailing huge files back and forth.
People around the world rely on Dropbox to help them design buildings, compose music, run businesses, write books and even coordinate disaster relief. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a teacher, a photographer or an astronomer, an artist or an activist, Dropbox simplifies your life. Dropbox also makes it super easy to share with others, whether you’re a student or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill a latte on your laptop, have no fear! You can relax knowing that Dropbox always has you covered, and none of your stuff will ever be lost.
Download the complete list of 12 Essential Online Marketing Tools for 2012!