Leveraging video to reach a new audience is a terrific method of growing your business online in a more personal way.
Studies suggest that users are 65% more likely to watch a video on your site than read text. With the right message and call to action, this can lead to a much richer experience for both you and your site visitors, customers, and prospects.
In this video post, I discuss six elements to successfully leveraging video to grow your business online and engage with the market. Specifically, I cover:
- Consistency and the importance of creating videos on a regular basis
- Using keyword research for video search engine optimization
- Subscribing to and commenting on other videos to build your community
- Uploading and sharing your videos on popular video sharing networks
- Mixing up your content with a variety of media platforms
- Using the right tools to create great videos easily
Items mentioned in this post:
TubeMogul – fast and easy video distribution
YouTube – the leading video sharing network
Seesmic – free, online video chat
Samson CO1U USB Condenser Microphone – great prosumer mic for podcasting or narration
What do you think? Are you using video to reach a new audience. If not now, then when?