What is MindNode?
MindNode Pro and MindNode are elegant and simple-to-use mind mapping applications for the Macintosh that help to 1) visually collect, classify and structure ideas and 2) organize, study and solve problems.
- Available for Mac, iPad, & iPhone
- Visually Appealing Mind Maps. There is no need to spend hours playing with the visual attributes to create an appealing mind map. The default values are suitable for most uses.
- Constrain node width and resize nodes. Automatically constrain the width of a node and to resize the node directly on the canvas.
- Node Well. New nodes are created by simply dragging them out of the node wells. There is no need to access the toolbar or the application menu.
- Multiple Mind Maps. The ability to create multiple mind maps on one canvas makes MindNode Pro an ideal tool for brainstorming sessions.
Mind maps can be used for many different tasks – including to-do lists, brainstorming, holiday planning, research, writing, project management – and in many different environments – school, meetings, workspace. Personally, I like to use mind maps to outline blog posts and podcast episodes among other tasks. MindNode Pro includes the same features as the free MindNode version, and adds several new features that help improve your productivity.
Download the complete list of 12 Essential Online Marketing Tools for 2012!